In the Victoria District, located about a half mile southwest of Westminster Abbey, The Albert was built in 1862 by the Artillery Brewery. Fortunately during The Blitz of World War II, its striking facade was undamaged. The pub is named after Queen Victoria's husband Albert and remains as the only original building from the initial phase of the development of Victoria Street, looking just a little out of place among the more modern sky scrapers in the area.
September 3rd, 2019
Viewed 5,341 Times - Last Visitor from Ottawa, ON - Canada on 02/29/2024 at 8:28 AM